Hello, guys! So personally, running/exercising is actually enjoyable at times. But that enjoyment comes in like waves. There are times when I dread it, and there are times when I do it, and I absolutely love it.
Right now, I am loving it! I’ve been so into running, and I’ve been running some 5k’s lately. It’s made me feel so healthy and really good about myself.
However, when I run, my music needs to be GOOD! Otherwise, I am just not feeling it…
My running playlist always fluctuates, so today, I thought I’d share some of my current running songs!
Be prepared for a lot of teen angst, Britney Spears, and Lady Gaga.
- Sugar, We’re Goin Down by Fall out Boy
- American Idiot by Green Day
- Teenagers by My Chemical Romance
- I2I by Tevin Campbell (this is the song at the end of A Goofy Movie lol I love it)
- So What by P!nk
- All I Do Is Win By DJ Khaled
- Last Friday Night by Katy Perry
- You Can’t Stop the Beat by the cast of Hairspray (I know this one is kind of odd to run to)
- The Great Escape by Boys like Girls
- Tik Tok by Kesha
- Take it off by Kesha
- Toxic by Britney Spears
- Womanizer by Britney Spears
- Work B**ch by Britney Spears
- Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
- Born this way by Lady Gaga
- Telephone by Lady Gaga (slow start but amazing to run to)
- Poker face by Lady Gaga
- If U Seek Amy by Britney Spears
- Just Dance by Lady Gaga
- Pon de Replay by Rihanna
- Everybody by the Backstreet Boys (a little slow but a good cool down song)
- Aaron’s Party (come Get It) by Aaron Carter
- Spice Up Your Life by the Spice Girls
- Survivor by Destiny’s Child (good cool down song because I survived my run!!)
So those are just some of my running songs! Like I said, there was quite a bit of Lady Gaga, teen angst, and Britney Spears, but I love them! Some of them are odd or a tad slow, but most are fast and upbeat. They are really just songs from my childhood haha! I don’t really know a lot of current songs to be honest…
Comment below what yours are! I’d LOVE to add more to mine!
Thanks so much for reading! Happy running!
~Thanks and have a great day~