Hi guys! I’ve done something like this before! But I thought I would update this!
So, there are a few things everybody should try to have in their closet! They are fashion staples! I thought I would list a few of mine for you all today!
- A white, grey, and black v-neck shirt. These three shirts are simple and plain, but can be dressed up or dressed down. I’m sure that they go with a lot of your outfits too.
- A black skirt. This again is something that can go with a lot of what you own. A black skirt can help easily dress up a simple shirt that you have!
- Nude heels. Whenever you are in need of a pair of shoes, nude heels go with everything! They are really helpful for those times when you don’t have a pair of heels to wear. Personally, I only have 2 pairs of heels…I have a black pair and a nude pair and I have had them for YEARS! I haven’t had the need to buy any others because those two go with everything.
- An infinity scarf. Now, get this in the color of your choosing. Pick what you think would go best with your clothes. I personally have a cream colored one. I wear it with just plain sweatshirts some days, or a nice sweater the next. Again, it is easy to dress up or down.
- A Romper. I think these are great! They are perfect for those times when you can’t plan an outfit! You just throw this one piece of clothing on, and you got yourself an outfit! Easy!
So those are all the fashion essentials I have for you guys! What are some clothes or pieces you think are fashion essentials? Comment below!
Thanks so much for reading! Like, follow, and share my blog
~Thanks and have a great day~