So we’ve all had those long days. They just seem drag on and on and on…They are very annoying! After those days I just want to kick back and relax. I need to get off of my feet and pamper myself!
Today, I thought I would share with you guys how I relax after those long days!
- Read: I’ve told people that this is how I relax and for the most part people agree, but I sometimes come across those people that think that is insane. I love reading a good book before I go to bed! It helps me forget about that rough day I had! I’m currently reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.
- Take a bath: This is not just any ordinary bath! I make sure to use bath bombs, bath soaps, and bath salts. I light a few candles and play relaxing music. Then, I just unwind. I don’t do this often, but it is nice sometimes.
- Watch Netflix: I love to bundle up with a hot chocolate and just watch anything on Netflix.
- Write: I love writing in my journal and just putting my thoughts into the written word.
- Bake: I love baking. I know this doesn’t really seem that relaxing to everybody, but I love it!
So those are just some of the things I do to relax. Again, I don’t do all of these at once, and I don’t do these all the time! These are just for those days were I need to unwind and relax!
What do you guys do to unwind? Comment below!
Thanks for reading! Like, follow, and share my blog!
~Thanks and have a great day~