Hello pals!! So, today I thought it would be kind of fun to talk about things that I’ve learned in college. I hope it’s ok that I’m not doing a beauty post today!
Although I am not too far into my college career, I’ve already learned a lot! Here is what I’ve learned so far:
- Don’t try to get rid of a stain by just washing the clothing item in your sink with detergent and stain remover. I promise it just makes a bigger mess, and your hands get SO dry! It’s not worth it! It does not work. Just spend the couple cents to do your laundry.
- Those nights where you do absolutely nothing with your friends are the BEST! Those are the nights that I remember the most because we become so much closer and always had a blast!
- I personally have never skipped a class, but I know of friends who have…they always get way behind. That’s why I don’t skip. I’m afraid I’ll miss something important! College isn’t like high school because you don’t have class everyday. Your professor uses every second of class. You may miss a lot!
- Use your free time as wisely as possible! Right now I am so lucky to be in a cycle where I get my homework done early. I have my nights free, and I am able to go to bed early! I absolutely love it! Try to get your homework done early! It’s seriously worth it.
- Call your family often! They will appreciate it, and so will you! I love having long chats with my parents!
- Finally, text your friends when you see a dog on campus or take a picture of it! I know this is silly! But I LOVE seeing dogs on campus! Everybody gets excited too. Spread the word about the puppy!
So, those are just a few of the lessons I’ve learned! I know some of them aren’t the best, but hey…it’s what I’ve learned haha. What have you guys learned? Comment them below!
Make sure to comment, follow, and share my blog!
I completely forgot about all my social media! I don’t have a lot (i have nothing lol) on there! But follow it and I will start updating it!
~Thanks and have a great day~