So, I don’t know about you guys, but I’m in love with beauty hacks. Whenever I’m scrolling through Pinterest, I always repin the beauty hacks.
Today, I thought I would share with you guys my most used beauty hacks. These tips are nothing special or amazing. I’m know I didn’t make any of these up. That being said, these are just the tips I really like to use.
So, here are my tips:
- Whenever I need a bobby pin to pin up those stay hairs, I always try to use two. I put one bobby pin in one direction and another bobby pin in the other direction. That way, the hair really can’t fall out of the bobby pin. See the picture for a better explanation.
- To provide just a little more organization to my makeup bag, I put my most used tools and brushes into a smaller bag inside the makeup bag. That way, I can easily find them when I need them. I put my eye makeup tools and tweezers in here. I use these the most.
- Another organization tip that I like to use involves bobby pins. I like to put my bobby pins inside of a miniature bag. The bag I use I got for free with a lotion set. It’s simple! It also helped me keep all my bobby pins in one place and not lose them!
- When showering, let the conditioner sit for about 2 minutes before rinsing it out. Most conditioner bottles say this on the back, but I never did this until the other day. I thought I noticed a slight difference in my hair. It’s nothing major, but it did make my hair slightly softer.
- Finally, my last hack that I like to use is an overnight hack. I like to put my hair in a bun or braids and sleep on it. Now, this hack has some drawbacks. My hair doesn’t exactly drive all the way when doing this. In addition, I have heard that it’s not best to tie your hair up while wet. I use a scrunchie to tie my hair. That being said, I primarily only use this hack when I know I am going to be in a hurry. If I know I need my hair to be fixed quickly in the morning, I do this hack. However, I do not recommend doing this every night.
So, those are my favorite hacks that I have learned! Let me know if you guys have any tips. I did not make any of these tips up!
I’m going to try to test more methods and products! Let me know if you have any!
Also, I’m trying to find a nice regular upload schedule. At this point I’m thinking Monday and Friday, but that is not a for sure thing. When everything is decided I will let you know!
~Thanks and have a great day~